Friday, October 28, 2011

It's been awhile

So, it's strange to do so well, with so little problems, and then re-enter a stressful situation and fairly quickly concede to the same PTSD issues you have worked so hard to overcome. It seems I've become very capable of dealing with so much, and been able to let stress roll off my back like water on a duck. But, for whatever reason, this week has really topped me out. I've had VA problems, Housing problems, medical problems, transportation problems, and the list goes on. I thought I'd handled it all well, but when I finally finished with work for the day, returned home, and tried digging through all of the problems that have arisen in the last several weeks, I just bottomed out. I had hoped to solve some of the problems, or at least make some progress, but it seems that every step of the way it just gets worse. I don't know how to keep strength to support my family and myself... It's going to be a very long holiday season with so much working against me. Of course whining about things doesn't really seem to help either, especially in regards to so many others being in similar situations :(

No comments:

Post a Comment